Microfictions: Manthara's Lead


Manthara's Confession 

That wicked little boy will be no more. Since the day that he hit my back with those pesky sandbag arrows I vowed I would get my revenge. Rama is the absolute bane of my existence and I would love nothing more than to destroy his precious, perfect life. All I needed was a vessel since I was just a maid and I had the perfect person, Queen Kaikeyi. This stupid woman had forgotten that the King promised her 2 boons, but I have not. She was so easy to control. Her mind had become one-track on making sure her son got to the top. 

Disguised

Manthara hatred hid behind the queen's. 


Manthara and Queen Kaykeyi (News Nation)

 https://theindiandharma.org/2017/06/19/episode-101-why-is-manthara-the-only-person-in-ayodhya-who-is-against-rama/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manthara#:~:text=Manthara%20had%20developed%20a%20kind,made%20Manthara%20jealous%20of%20Rama.

Comments

  1. Hi Keana! I really enjoyed reading this little short story. You used very good words and I almost was scared but anxious while reading this story because of the intense wording you used. You portrayed each of the characters very well and felt like I knew exactly who they were inside and out just by how they talked. Very good job and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts