Learning Challenge: Empathy

 I think that this or any type of anonymous box of comments is a helpful way to practice empathy at least in a personal sense if you are receiving the comments. I think that I would say that I have participated in something like this in a way of our check in system that is set up. I find it really helpful just to let things off my chest and express some feelings that I may have but do not want to be looked at any differently for. I really enjoy this idea and in any case where I may be the lead of something I think that this is a good practice to start because no one is a mindless working bot with no life. There are so many factors that effect us everyday that can interfere with performance or mood. 

Hands in Paint Making a Heart (UnSplash)


Comments

Popular Posts