Week 8 Reading and Writing

 Overall I think my notes have been okay. I notice that I kind of get lost in the reading and fail to take some notes towards the end. I am trying to focus on just big aspects of the plot or funny moments to me just because I know that if I do not then I may end up writing too many notes that will not be helpful. Since my project focuses on 3 main women I am using my notes to hyper focus on them when they do become a part of the plot so that way I have good references when I start to write about them for my project. I know from last year though that my reading notes have improved as they have actually been beneficial for me when writing my stories. My favorite story has been about the flesh balls as that idea to me made me uncomfortable but also laugh at the idea of comparing them to the Hundred and One Dalmatians. 

Draupadi and Pandavas (Wiki
I chose this image not because it is necessarily my favorite, but because it does remind me of the cover of the TLC show sister wives. I think that the idea o marrying brothers is odd, but I understand why she did so. 
I hope to be able to take this note taking style with me in other classes that way I can easily recall things as I am when I take notes in this course. 

Comments

Popular Posts