Week 8 Progress

 I am super happy with my progress so far. I am hoping to be done soon so that way I can focus on a couple other classes that have been a bit of a struggle this year. I think I am most proud of how many points I have accumulated and that I have managed to get a little bit ahead. I also am happy with how my project is coming along and some of the comments I have received about it. They have helped to motivate me to keep going and push to get it done. I really enjoy the check in and connect extra credit as it gives me an assignment just to take a step back and chill and evaluate where I am each week. I want o avoid getting bogged down, and not to let my current progression lag because I have room to. I want to be able to finish this semester strong. The picture motivates me to finish strong because of what lies ahead in the summer! 


Kids Water Sliding (UnSplash)

Comments

Popular Posts