Week 8 Comments and Feedback

 I find that some of the comments have been helpful in identifying weak points in my writings or area that could use improvement such as grammar or typos, but I think they do lack some criticism. I find myself relying on Professor Gibbs' feedback the most because while it does have praise it also has areas of improvement listed or displayed for me to better my writing. I think I am leaving good, feedback, but I do think I could add more suggestions or pose more questions for clarification on some posts. I find it easy to point or typos or format suggestions, but when it comes to asking why an author went a certain route I get nervous to offend or upset the writer. I think that I get a tiny bit of connection. I think that one of these weekends I will go and reply to some of my introduction comments in order to get a greater sense of connection with my classmates. 


Comments

Popular Posts