Tech tips: Canvas Notifications

 I have turned on all of my Canvas notifications and man has it helped. It helps me navigate my announcements better because I find that when I search for them manually in the app or online they get lost or I cannot find which tab to press. This is also helpful about being notified about graded assignments or submission comments. I like this because it helps me to be more aware of if my professor has something they would like to address with me about an assignment. I do find that the email notifications can build up and just become trash, but they are still nice to have just incase my phone notifications get cleared without me reading them. 

Swift - A sample App to send notification by region | by Liling Chen |  Medium
Notifications on Phone (UnSplash


Comments

Popular Posts