Topic Research: Burn Book of India

I have not been able to find someone to be the narrator as Eris was for my other project. Until I can find someone I am choosing people to voice their thoughts on the situation instead of a central narrator (although that is preferred). 

Surpanakha: This story will be told from the perspective of Sita. Since Surpanakha was trying to seduce and hit on her husband she would most definitely have some words to say about the woman. Click here for source

Rama being exiled: I think I will tell this story from the point could be from the point of view of Queen Kaikeyi. I could go more in depth of her plot and the hatred she grew from Rama. Either this or may Sita narrates the whole story and is angry for her husband. Click here for source

Ravana trying to seduce Sita: I think I will make Ravana the voice here. Although I did not want to make a main character in the drama to be the speaker I think his voice would do well. He would most likely have feelings of hurt and anger that Sita did not want him. Click here for source


Ravana attempting to carry Sita off in his chariot (British Library)

Comments

Popular Posts