Feedback Thoughts


The two articles I read were, Seven Ways to Crush Self-Doubt in Creative Work and 
Silence the Critical Voices in Your Head. I found them particularly interesting because I struggle all the time with the voice in my head becoming intensely overwhelming. I constantly compare myself to others and send myself into a whirlwind of negativity and criticism. They talk about how we should listen to and focus on the positive feedback rather than solely focusing on the negative. One thing that I really took out of this was to believe the positive feedback. We should believe it because it is true. Someone actively has a positive things to say about us and I doubt that they would lie about it so why not hold on to that and use it as a tool to help take the focus solely off the negative aspects. I am not saying to throw whatever negative feedback we receive in the trash, but it should not be what rules us, it should be used as a tool to help us navigate where to grow. 


 Quote on Needing Feedback(Padlet)

Comments

Popular Posts