Week 2 Reading Overview

I am choosing to read the Tiny Tales from the Ramayana. I appreciate that I can access it for free as a broke college student. I also enjoy the shortness and conciseness of it as sometimes my attention span is not the longest and I think it would be a beneficial option to choose. 

I think that Shiva and Parvati is an interesting comic. I like the love aspect and the tests between them to see if they are really the one. Seems like a lot to go through, but people will do anything to find their true love. Comic can be found, here.

The next comic that seemed a bit interesting was the stories of courage. I am intrigued by the animalistic style and how they use animals to convey messages probably to children rather than using humans. I have noticed that many stories do that probably because it is more entertaining snd interesting to children if it were to be an animal. Comic can be found, here

The video that immediately stood out to me was Indian Mythology Meets Greek Mythology. I am in love with Greek mythology and always have been so I would be interested in watching this one. 

The next video that caught my interest was Harry Potter Meets Hindu Mythology. I have always been a fan of the Harry Potter franchise (in light of recent events), but i think that would be a fun thing to look more into. It kind of inspires a possible storybook idea that I might explore more. 


Hogwarts Letter (UnSplash)

Comments

Popular Posts