Home Away from Home (My Favorite Place)

Branson, MO: It's an odd place to choose for a favorite place, but it has to be one of mine due to the memories I have created there. I used to vacation in Branson, MO for several fall breaks with my family and this last year I got a job opportunity to work there! It is a quirky place with extremely kind people and can be a quaint place if you are able to make it away from touristy 76 strip. It is home to my work place; Barnabas Prep, Table Rock Lake, the Branson Landing, and Silver Dollar City. My favorite times of year to be in Branson are all of fall and then Christmas. Fall there is nice because the placement of Branson is in the Ozark Mountains and the leaves turn into a mix of reds, oranges, and yellows making a drive through the mountainous areas wonderful. Christmas is a great time because Branson decks out the whole town to celebrate the holidays. After spending my last year there I am happy to call Branson home alongside Norman. 

(Branson Landing Hydro/ Pyrotechnic Show

Comments

  1. Hi Keana! I have never been to Branson, but one of my roommates also vacations there a lot as well as worked for Kanakuk summer camp as a counselor for several years. I have heard him talk about going boating on Table Rock Lake as well as visiting Silver Dollar City. Your descriptions sound really beautiful, so maybe should I plan a trip there sometime after the pandemic allows for traveling again!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts