Class Assignment Thoughts

 I found this class and it's set up to be super interesting last semester so I am back again! The assignments were never very hard and all helped as a little mental break from all the science and math and allowed for some sort of creative outlet. My favorite assignment that we did was probably the storybook, because we had so much freedom with it. There is also so much extra credit offered. It was a tremendous help in allowing me to finish the class by week 13 and to use the last two weeks of school for my other finals. I know this semester I will be keeping up with it more than I had last year because I saw the usefulness of it especially if things in life got a little hectic during the week and I was not able to do a reading assignment then and there I was always able to make it up as extra credit!

Woman planning her week on a computer (UnSplash)


Comments

Popular Posts